PSO2:NGS Prologue 4 Information
- Two (2) new areas in Exploration Sectors, West Aelio & Halphia Lake.
- Halpha Lake sector has no enemies and can be fully explored to enjoy Landscapes and more.
- Two (2) new areas in Combat Sectors, Vanford Laboratory Ruins & Resol Forest.
- Oruq, a flying-type enemy that can move fast and unleash wide Area-of-Effect damages.
- Varas, a flying-type enemy that can launch missiles from the front or the air and spinning around.
- Bigg Frogga, a Scorpio-like enemy that can charge and launch projectiles with his sting.
- Eldi Scythe, a Dragon X-like enemy using Scythes as his arms.
- The protagonist visit Central City and meets the Central Leader “Crawford” and the operators.
- After accepting Crawford’s request, you’ll head off to Vanford Laboratory Ruins and there awaits…
New Character: Crawford (ARKS Leader)
ENG VA: Landon McDonald | JP VA: Kappei Yamaguchi
- Crawford is the ARKS Leader on Halpha.
- He has a gentle and warm personality that fits perfectly for a good commander.
New Character: Ran (Rookie Operator)
ENG VA: Courtney Lin | JP VA: Yumiri Hanamori
- Ran is an Operator from the Commander Center.
- She is a hard-worker and report her duty to the ARKS Leader, Crawford.
New Character: Liu Lin (Operator)
ENG VA: Elizabeth Maxwell | JP VA: Eri Inagawa
New Character: Oranje (Operator)
ENG VA: Cristina Vee | JP VA: Risa Shimizu
New Character: Rossa (Operator)
ENG VA: Megan Hensley | JP VA: Michiko Kaiden
- They’re all Ran’s colleague operators operating in the Command Center.
- Liu Lin is cool, calm and collected.
- Oranje is laid-back and easy-going.
- Rossa is a sister-type and caring person.
Player & Equipment
New Class Skills ①
- Hunter – “Arts Skip”
Using multiple Photon Arts in succession allow you to skip to the 4th normal attack.
- Hunter – “Wired Anchor Advanced”
Adds a direction input mechanic to change the behaviour of “Wired Anchor” PA.
- Fighter – “Fighter Skip Arts”
Adds a direction input mechanic to change the behaviour of Weapon’s Action.
- Fighter – “Acceleration Drive”
Allow you to dash to the target after using it with the Twin Daggers at a specific timing.
New Class Skills ②
- Ranger – “Sticky Bomb Quick Reload”
Shorten the cooldown of the Launcher’s Weapon Action.
- Ranger – “Launcher Charge Grouping”
Adds a direction input mechanic to increase PA Area-of-Effect.
- Gunner – “Overwhelm”
PP recovery increased while attacking monsters except for bosses.
- Gunner – “Attack PP Recovery”
PP recovery increased while using normal attacks.
New Class Skills ③
- Force – “Elemental Bullet”
After blocking an attack, unleash Photon Bullets to match the Element Technique for additional damages.
- Force & Techter – “Tricky Capacitor”
A Gauge Meter will fill while performing attack to unleash a more powerful attack.
- Techter (Main Class only) – “Deband PP Recovery Boost”
Increases natural PP recovery when using Shifta/Deband Skill.
- Techter – “Wand Lovers”
Active Skill that makes you immune to being launched into the air or knockback, also reflect enemy attack while performing normal attacks.
- “Auto-Action” Button to access easy controls for action game beginners.
- You can now regroup party members using the “Gather Party Members” function from a Ryuker Device.
- “Preset Skills” are rare attributes attached to weapon when dropped.
Each Weapons have their own “Preset Skills” and have multiple levels of power based on RNG during drop.
AC Scratch “Soldier Line”
- Contains new items such as Soldier outfits from Central City & Aelio Town!
“Four” Pose (Emote)
Cheer Up (Emote)
MTN: Idle – Hand of hip (Motion)
*MTN: Dash – Hover (Motion)
*AC Scratch Count Bonus Prize
AC Scratch “Wedding Celebration”
- Arrival of new items such as Wedding wears and other Fashionable outfits!
MTN: Idle – Turn Neck (Motion)
*MTN: Glide – Dive (Motion)
*AC Scratch Count Bonus Prize
SG Scratch “Passionate Spirit”
- SG Scratch Ticket of Aina and Garoa Outfits are here!
New Five (5) Stamps!
New Finger Emotes!
SG Scratch Changes
Changes to SG Scratch Tickets in NGS
- Price is now 50 SG per ticket. (before: 80 SG)
- Every 40 tickets give you 1 prize slip as a Scratch Count Bonus.
- A Free Daily SG Scratch Ticket will be given!
“Road to NEW GENESIS” Campaign ①
- Twitter RT & Facebook Like Campaign (SG & Stamp “Matoi – Come on!” rewards)
- Complete Limited-Time Missions (Accessories & Emotes rewards)
- Countdown Login (7) seven-days prior PSO2:NGS launch (Receive SG 30 Ticket rewards every day)
“Road to NEW GENESIS” Campaign ②
- Level-Up Support Boost (EXP Earned +400% boost for all Leveling Quests)
- Boosted Enhancement:
– (+20% for Item Enhancement & Augmentation Success)
– (+25% for Enhancement EXP & Great Success during Weapon Enhancement)
“Road to NEW GENESIS” Campaign ③
- Welcome Back Campaign (Receive SG 50 Ticket, Rainbow Key, Triboost and EX Triboost every day)
- Alliance Campaign (Receive SG 50 Ticket and Emotes based on requirements for new and returning players)
“Rocket Start” Campaign
- Story Clear Campaign (Complete the story in NGS to receive accessories!)
- Level-Up Campaign (Reach a certain Class Level with any class to receive stamps!)
- Friend Request Campaign (Add Friends to receive an item at a later date!)
- Join an Alliance Campaign (Join an Alliance to receive an item at a later date!)
- NGS Launch Celebration Login Bonus (Grab items useful for your adventure!)
Start Dash Rappy Pack
- Price: $48.99 | 48,99€
- Start Dash Rappy Pack will be available at launch from the in-game AC Shop and storefronts (Microsoft Store, Steam & Epic Games Store)
N-Rappy Suit [Fu] (Full)
STP: Rappy – Love (Stamps)
MTN: Idle – Rappy (Motion)
MTN: Glide – Rappy (Motion)
- June: Official Launch (Aelio Region | 6 Classes | Level Cap at 20)
- July: PSO2 Series 9th Anniversary Event (New Web-Link Event)
- August: New Class “Braver” Release (New Defense Quets, Mag Evolution Device Share System)
- Fall: New Class “Bouncer” Release (New Trigger Quests, NGS Mission Pass, Title System)
- Winter: 1st NGS Major Update (New Region, Level Cap increased to 35, New Class Skills & Tecniques)
Other Shared Elements with PSO2
- Regarding “Summoner” and “Pets”
- New Class “Summoner” to be implemented in Spring 2022 or at a later date.
- Will still use “Harmonizer” as main weapon.
- “Pets” obtained in PSO2 won’t be available to use in NGS.
However, they are considering a feature to allow those pets to be utilized.
- Regarding “Gunblades”
- Gunblades will not be available for the 6 initial classes, as well as the 3 others coming after release.
- A 10th New Class will use the “Gunblade” as main weapon.