- Teleporting to a Cocoon does not work correctly during Urgent Quest matchmaking.
- Players may not be automatically teleported to Central City after the time limit has passed during Urgent Quests.
*If this bug occurs, it can be resolved by selecting ‘Abandon Quest’ from ‘Quest Info’ in the Main Menu.
- In the “Collecting Items” Task, under certain conditions the guide will be displayed in an area that cannot be entered.
- If the player starts the “First Step” Cocoon from the World Map, they may not be able to learn Wall Kicking.
- Mission Success Level may not be displayed correctly on the World Map.
- Area names may not be displayed in block names and descriptions.
- If a notification window appears while viewing the World Map, gamepad controls will stop working and the window can only be closed by using a mouse.
- “Plus” version Emotes are not displayed in the Emotes list.
- Regarding the Gunner Class Skill “Chain Trigger,” players are not able to initiate or finish the chain state with Twin Machine Guns’ Photon Arts when they have a Multi-weapon equipped with a base other than the Twin Machine Guns.
- New notifications may not be displayed during Matching Votes.
- Under the item details for Augment Stat Boosts, only 1 item is shown even if there are multiple applicable items.
- “Equippable by all classes” is displayed for weapons that are not able to be equipped by any class.
- The Weapon Camo is set to all Sword items when chat commands “/camouflage” and “/cmf” are used.
- Some Sword Weapon Camos will not display correctly when the sword is drawn.
- The layout of item details may be displayed in the PSO2 format when viewing other players’ equipment information.
- The character’s voice will not play if the voice pitch is changed during the first time the player uses Character Creation in PSO2:NGS.
- The Central City BGM will not be played if the player logs in while an Urgent Quest is occurring.
- Some objects may be placed in a position where players cannot acquire or destroy them.
- If a player purchases Restasigne in the shop and is teleported to the Urgent Quest area during Urgent Quest Matching, the loading screen may not disappear and the game may remain inoperable during the quest.
- Voice Chat is not available in the CBT, although there is a menu option for it.
- New icons may not be displayed in the correct position in the Main Menu.
- The ‘Change Player ID Name’ option on the Title Screen is grayed out and unusable.
Issues related to player Inventory
- Players may receive an “item obtained” notification when their Inventory is actually full.
*Even though the item obtained notification is shown, players will not receive the item if their storage is full.
- The names of acquired items may not be displayed if a player’s Inventory is full.
*This is just a display bug, these items will be sent to Quest Storage as per normal.
- Outerwear obtained from AC Scratch Tickets may not be displayed in the Equipment Menu.
*If this bug occurs with a piece of Outerwear, please go to the Salon and select it from your Outerwear Selection to equip it.
- PSO2 Outfits are not counted as items in the Inventory when being worn.
- There is a bug where in the item menu of Storages, Inventory, etc., after players select a storage where direct purchase sequence is necessary by using the “Left-Right button” with a cursor at the top of the Storage tab and hit the confirm button to show the list of all Storages, a window for direct purchase sequence won’t appear and the window with the list of all Storages closes.
- An error message appears if the player tries to change from a PSO2 Outfit into a different PSO2 Outfit when their Inventory is full.
- The number of items the player is carrying will increase if the same Weapon Camo is used for multiple weapon categories.
Issues related to Settings
- Simple graphics settings are also reset when resetting option settings.
- Players are able to select “Enable automatic settings for this gamepad” when selecting gamepad default settings for gamepads that do not support automatic settings.
*If players select “Enable automatic settings for this gamepad” for gamepads that do not allow automatic settings, automatic settings will not be set.
- If Direct Chat is enabled and a notification window appears while writing a message, the chat window and confirmation window will overlap, the gamepad controls will stop working, and the window will only be close-able by using a mouse.
- Camera operation with the right stick may not work properly when using DUALSHOCK 4 USB Wireless Adaptor.
- Regarding keyboard bindings, when a key that is currently assigned to “Tab Forward” or “Tab Backward” is assigned to another command, the key will not perform that command.
Issues related to Layering Wear or the Salon
- Thumbnail images are not correctly displayed for some Hairstyles.
- If the player creates a character without changing the color of the PSO2:NGS Layering Wear in Character Creation, after the game starts, the color of their original Layering Wear may change when they wear or remove other Outfits.
- The color names are displayed incorrectly in the Accessories’ Advanced Settings in the Salon under certain conditions.
- The colors of a character’s Outfit are not reflected if the player selects a color for a PSO2:NGS Accessory in the Salon after selecting a PSO2 Outfit.
- A confirmation window may be displayed when leaving the Salon even if the player has only edited contents that do not require the use of SG.
- In the Salon, if certain edits are undone in the Review Changes window, the colors of the character’s Layering Wear or Outfit may change.
- The time remaining for the re-editing period is not displayed when the player enters the Salon.
- Under certain conditions, an Outfit changed in the Salon can turn black and the player is able to leave without using a Color-Change Pass.
- An error message is not displayed when players who are wearing PSO2 CAST Parts select Color Settings for Layering Wear or Outfits.
- Only 1 Outerwear item is displayed on the Selection Screen in the Salon when the player has multiple Outerwear items with colors that can be changed.
- For some characters, when previewing PSO2:NGS Outerwear of the same body type, items that the character is wearing may be displayed.
- Favorite Hairstyles are not saved correctly in Customize Looks.
- Under certain conditions, color settings of items being previewed are not displayed correctly in the preview screen.
Issues related to Blocks or Parties
- No search results will come up in the Character Search Results window after searching by Character Name, Player ID, or Player ID Name in Communications > ARKS Search in the Main Menu.
- If a player in the same room moved to a different block, that player will not appear in the member list of the new block.
- A notification is not displayed correctly when the player selects “Leave Party” under Party Commands.
- If a player is using the Item Lab, and another member of their party (or the party leader) uses a Ryuker Device and moves to another block, the loading screen will freeze. The player then can only close the game by pressing the ‘X’ button on the window.
- There is a bug where players cannot join a Party (they will get an error message for reaching the maximum of Party members) at the Cocoon even though there seemingly is space available in the Party. This is because Bridge Party members are not included in the count of Party Members in the display at the Cocoon, but when the number of Party members is checked upon merging, Bridge Party members are included in the headcount.
Differences from the Japanese CBT
- Transfer to the PSO2 Block is not available in the Global CBT.